Because conflict and disputes are usually as unique as the people involved there isn’t any way to list all possible scenarios where our services can be employed. The following is a list of our primary services.
Choose from the list below for a more detailed explanation of an area of focus. Or, select the “Service Request” within the “Contact DRS” tab to begin the process of resolving your issue today.
- Marriage Saving Mediation – Avoiding divorce
- Divorce Mediation – Helping families develop a workable process – (pre, during or post divorce)
- Civil Mediation – From Consumer/Merchant to community disputes – and most everything in between
- Workplace Mediation – Replaces conflict with understanding which equates to a happier and more productive workforce
- Business Mediation – Resolves issues that arise between businesses and/or businesspeople – allowing for continued relationships
- Land/Lease Mediation – From landlord/tenant to easement and contract land/lease disputes
- Online Mediation – Using technology to facilitate communications when necessary or practical
- Essential Knowledge Learning Series – Learn the simple steps for effective Managerial and Self Mediation, and become conscious of what true civility is and how civil behavior will positively effect your health and the health of the organizations of which you are a part.
What our clients say
Samples of the many positive results we’ve contributed to
...The thing that pleased me about Mike is that his motivation was about my son’s well-being, he was not just a “case” to him... Annette H., Goddard, KS
...Within a few weeks after contacting DRS we received another statement from the hospital, but this time the balance due after insurance was $0.00! We really appreciated the help. Jamie D., Wichita, KS
...This resulted in an uncontested divorce and eliminated all of the fighting in court so many people I know have experienced, and minimized the need for lawyers. Cara W., Andover, KS
...Ultimately, negotiated agreements resulted in him owing only $1,500.00 and several hours of community service. Needless to say, we are grateful for his efforts. Brian M., Derby, KS
Essential Knowledge Learning Series
Conflict and disputes are a natural part of our lives. Seminars illustrate where we have gone wrong in our understanding of the “organization.” Read more
Self as Mediator
The most cost-effective way to empower your employees to handle the challenges of today’s intensely interdependent workplace. Read more
Downsizing, flatter hierarchies, teams, quality, and multiple responsibilities are intensifying the interdependency between employees. Read more
Our understanding of the “organization” in our vocations, marriage, and the family have gone awry. How change can be effected? Read more
This course is a scientific system for determining – then creating – exactly what you want. Read more